Tours of the WSU Reactor
The WSU Nuclear Radiation Center Research Reactor is open for tours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
How can you get a tour of the reactor?
- Complete a tour information sheet for all participants in the tour.
- Email an attached copy of our tour sheet to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance with a proposed date and time to begin tour arrangements. READ the instructions on sheet 1 of the file prior to filling out the tour sheet.
- 3.The following are restrictions for tours:
- Closed toed chose are required. No sandals, flip flops, clogs, etc.
- No weapons of ANY kind. It is a Federal Criminal Offense to bring a weapon into the protected areas of this facility.
- No electronic devices (cell phones, cameras, MP3 players).
- No bags, backpacks, or purses.
- No bulky coats.
- Tours may be cancelled at any time without advance notice.
- All persons and possessions are subject to search.
- Tour sizes may be limited.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Acceptable forms of ID: state/government issued driver's licenses and passports.
- Download a map here for directions to the WSUNRC (circled in red in quadrant L10).
Come and visit the most unique research tool in the State Of Washington